Today at Traders Hotel's SkyBar . ( Arrogant little bastard ! )



Im one lucky bastard,
haha ! ;)
Today i got bored, duduk alone in my father's hotel room ( i mean he rent it ) .
Then i decide to give a shot, i go upstairs at level 33.
Dazzling cool place! With an open wide scenery, and also boleh tgok KLCC at my left side just now.

One in a life time opportunity lah kot ! ;) ( i love to use " LAH " in my post, i think , i ni pure Malaysian kot . hee, and please, no offend )



But kena tahu juga, this place is not cheap maa !
I Everything cost money .
Uwh , btw, i din't bring any cash in my pocket.
Hotel Card sahaja !
So i din't order anything

5* punya Food, how come!
im not that rich , but still.
hahaha , i do bring some cigars, uwh yummy .

;P

People swimming, relax them self at the Jacuzzi part on my right side.
Seronok betul ! but i dint bring any swim trunk, so kena tengok saja . wuuu ;(

So this morning, woke up real early ma!
My dad asked me to go breakfast with him downstairs at " Gobo Upstairs Restaurant " .
You know what? 5* ! People have to pay RM48++(USD15++) something to had their breakfast here.

The food is sooooooo Amazing ! When i spell 'So' with so much 'O', that mean its extremly good. !

From Malay cuisine, to Indian, to Japanese, Korea, Western.
From Nasi Lemak, To Roti Canai, Capati, Soba Noodle, SHUSHI! and Meat Bacon with a tremendous variety of Egg ! Scramble, Omelet and so much more. Duh !

But i can't eat banyak banyak , im not a breakfast guy lah pun.
My tommy will get hurt if i makan too much food pagi pagi.

So, pancake and fruit salad for me , just perfect .
With costume order of a glass of perfect CAPPUCCINO, i made my day .
haha.

After eating, abah left and im alone at the hotel .
again...

then i decided to have my morning smoke at KLCC!
JENG JENG JENG !
here come the good part.

There is hotel shutter for Trader Hotel's Guess !



Perfect isn't ?
So go there, come back.
i don't know what to do, go back to my room.
Sleep like a little child.

auwwhh, what a day.
I skip class today, i don't feel so good.

i got story meh. On my next post.

0 comments: