Journey to KLCC !



What a beautiful day to be on PUTRA LRT



Some joke.

What we call if pit bull and shithzhu are together?
= BULLSHIT. haha .


you are funny mister Gongong.

Today! as we speak, i was on a journey to KLCC.
COMPLETELY ALONE!

yeah, such a big step kan?
haha, hebat betul aku ni.
naik public transport sorang.

NOT TAXI OK. i mean buses and LRT.
haha.

Bangun pagi pagi buta kan terus lah menerjah ke kolej.
After siap semua tu , terus lah mengembara seorang diri untuk ke Traders Hotel which is my father stay there for almost 5month.
Best kan keje minyak ni? Everything supported ! Not a penny pun from dad's pocket keluar. Ini sudah bagus.
Saving untuk anak2 pula. haha. Ape lah abah.

So my journey started at Pangsapuri Sri Batu,
tempat aku tinggal.
Rumah sewa 3 bilik. haha. tak payah cerita lebat pasal tu, sekarang kite cerita pasal journey.

Asked botak to come with me, but botak cannot .
sebab kesian kat die nanti nak kene balik sorang2, i do stay over here with my pup and mum.

So botak hantar aku ke nearest bus stop !



Botak cakap. " Naik bas U10 terus pergi Chow Kit "
So as commanded lah , i ride that bus .
DUDUK dalam bas. i asked the conduct, berapa?
RM1.90. haha.
Murah ! so i paid 2 RM1 note and he gave me the ticket.
and i thought he will give my 10cent back, but he din't! ahahaha!
i feels like nak gelak je kat situ.
macam bangang because the conduct mmg tak bagi return.
hahaha.
so ok lah kan. after me, sume orang bagi rm2 and terus duduk
i je yang berdiri kat situ macam orang blurr.
haha.

SO ITU ADALAH PENGALAMAN PERTAMA KU !
success !

The journey adalah dalam 15 minutes before sampai ke Chow Kit.
Then i saw something on the way.

A stickers said "9W2 NZA"
What is that? Is it a car club or saje je dorang nak pasang?
because bukan sebijik, dari dulu lagi i saw that stickers.
tapi biarkan aje lah.

But, Curiosity kills !




The Journey continues..

I am at the Chow Kit !
but guess what.
WHERE IS CHOW KIT?!!

seriously my heart pumping a lot of blood to my vessel.
I don't know where to go.
But suddenly, mister Nice guy are pressing the buzzer upon the wall and here we are.
CHOW KIT !
ahaha ;D

sampai ke chow kit terminal
so i know lah to ride the LRT
but why do i stop at Chow Kit?
kan dah, payan betul nak ke KLCC.
i have to go to KLCentral before kene transit to Aliran Ampang ( which i never heard ).
haha.

Its funny.
I feels like alien in my own country.
Up Up Up.

So buy the ticket, and it cost me RM2.50.
overall spending for this journey is RM4.50!
Cheaper than a TAXI which cost more than RM15.
grr.

Yada Yada Yada, wait for the LRT then bum !
I saw some eyes watching me from side.
haha.
takut i ok kak non.
It was " ABANGAKAK " i'm talking about lah !
haha, geligeli. but buat tak tahu saja.
senyum senyum lagi.



haha. what a day.
So in the LRT, "HESHE" still Usha i. haha.
i feels so F'ing Uncomfortable.
Because im the only one that standing infront of "herhim" , so i guess it was me .

i walked away to the other side.

here we are at KL central.
kene walk lagi to terminal
It was a tiring day betul
kene walk almost 10 mins.
dah lah panas tak ingat
baju dah macam sedikit uncomfortable.
nak mandi, nak mandi !

but what to do.

so smpai ke LRT, beli lagi ticket that cost me RM1.60. so now its RM6.50 !
Cheaper !;D
i like !

But tired lah.
Masuk dalam train. Lepaking in the train
now dah makin Crowded,because people are going for lunch and Friday Prayer for muslim
so i must get going before my mom BEBEL ! " kenape tak pegi Solat Jumaat? "
lalala.

So sampai sudah ke KLCC.
memang sangat ramai
people are waiting to be served , people walking to the Mosque, people walking to get stuff , and me too.
i have to walk fast before pray time.
but i guess i'm not gonna make it.
because its already 1.50PM.
haha

Sampai lah ke Traders Hotel after travel alone dari rumah. haha
what a day, amazingly i learn a lot.
I saw Malaysian, i mean. MALAYSIAN !
To be part of Malaysian, i'm proud.

I saw a guy helping Blind people to walk at KLCENTRAL.
I saw a woman giving her seat to Unable Person.
I saw a kid giving his candy to crying baby.
I saw a conductor that doing his job proudly.
I saw a boy move from his place volunteerly because an arabic man can't see the scenery of his motherland.
I saw a woman giving a hand to another child who crying for his mom
I saw a guy throwing rubbish to the trash can.
I saw me in front of the people, and the smile at me sincerely .


And I proud to be one of your Child , Malaysia . :)




0 comments: