I can't talk about it, but still , Heartbroken !



TAG : PERSONAL ( don't Judge me ! )

I can think about anything sekarang lah.
pening kepala fikir about it.
You kene lah paham that i can't stop people mouth from talking kan?
So you tahu yang i pun tak boleh nak defend myself kalau bila i bertanya, there is no answer from you
what happened actually?

Please do understand also yang i ni not a fortune teller or mind reader or a psych!
gaaahhhh !



Last night was unexpectable.
Suddenly you cakap macam tu its unfair owh.
Me neh just a boy yang berkawan with all.
so sometime i walk with them, i sit with them
and i even shake their hand if i must to.
but which part of it yang you nak salah faham?
Come on.

What happened??!
then you know what?
i got a dream lah !
Its not just a dream

My friend from KPTM bangi which is my closest friend yang i ade kat sane ,
came to Terengganu and stay with me for a while.
then die cakap my ex gonna kill me.
He became psycho yada yada yada........

then i was awake when i heard that.
I bagitahu my father about what happened
And yes, my father said let me talk with mum

I'm not ok
i don't like this feeling
but you pun kene paham yang i ni bukan bercinta dengan someone else
They are just kawan sahaja.
Don't take it seriously

If you won't talk to me no more.
then explain why.
so i boleh defend my self also
but if there is no explanation on that, you may leave as you please

Ignorance , sarcastic talking macam ni, it just typical and stereotype with other girl yang i jumpe before you owh

Nak jadi macam them?
as you please lah.
But i don't want that to happen sebab i suda bosan dengan semua ni. duhh .!

Now heart still pumping
I can't sit well. but i may write this.

If you can read this, then start to explain.

I'M AN EGOISTIC GUY . THAT IS WHY I IGNORE SEMUA NI.

0 comments: