Eating At Lounge?



My hand just can't stop writing about this place !

There is a fact you kene tahu about me. which is,
I DON'T LIKE TO EAT AT HIGH CLASS RESTAURANT WHERE I EAT ALONE LIKE A DUMB PERSON !

Gahh !
Dad suruh pegi minum petang, so i did go upstairs and pegi jumpe dad.
Suddenly tgok that place tu sumenye pangkat nak VIP je. sume tuxedo and nice dresses.
AND I?

I PAKAI SHORT AND FLIP FLOP WHICH I BOUGHT AT GIANT HYPERMARKET !


ha, laugh la selagi korang boleh laugh
haha,
then suddenly people are watching.
dad suruh masuk. but i tak masuk.
i told him that im not hungry and not in the mood to eat anything.

Dad sangat lah peliknye tgok his son tiba tiba tak lapar.
but in my body, i aje yang tahu.
i saw that chicken wing and spaghetti with 10 type of sauces .
damnn..

But then, i turun aje , terus masuk bilik.
DUMB me.
but who cares, i can't eat like i use to eat back home then
hahaha !

0 comments: